badge

Sunday 21 August 2016

Review : Brihans Green Leaf Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel



        These days I find myself like aloe vera addict. Aloe Vera, the blessing of nature, works miraculously for all types of skin. From healing to enhancing, aloe vera works like a wonder. It prevents wrinkles, lightens blemishes, suntans, maintains skin's natural pH balance, reduces acne and heals minor burns cuts , wounds. It is heard that Cleopetra herself used to consider it in her beauty treatment. You can use aloe vera either externally on your skin or hair , or can drink aloe vera juice to keep yourself healthy. This is the reason why many skincare brands use aloe vera gel in their skincare products. Such a skincare product is Green Leaf Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel from Brihans Natural.

 


Here , I am going to share some words about this excellent face gel. But before that I wish to let you know about the brand Brihans Natural Products Ltd  who has brought such a product to us. 

Brihans Natural Products Ltd has established new standards for making 100% natural products in the most modern way. Their products are formulated with natural active ingredients like aloe vera, turmeric, tea-tree-oil etc. , giving their consumers naturally beautiful and healthy skin and hair. So it has become obvious that their product green leaf pure aloe vera skin gel must be a natural one with natural active ingredient . And the main ingredient is 90 % aloe vera which means that the skin gel is almost the plant itself.

The gel comes in a fat , pitcher shaped , transparent , plastic tub with a white screwed lid. The gel looks light neon green when looking through the tub. As you take out in your hand, it's transparent and clear . It has a sweet smell that doesn't irritate the sensitive nose of mine. 

The product is much inexpensive too. It costs 100 INR for 120 gms. 

Now, listen what the brand says about the green leaf pure aloe vera skin gel. They recommend it to use regularly to make the skin supple and rejuvenated , as it reduces roughness and amount of peeling of the skin. The gel gives a cooling and soothing effect, helps cure sunburn, and rashes of the skin. It regenerates new tissues as it promotes healthy cell division and also heals minor cuts , wounds and burns. In case of the acne, not only reduces the inflammations, but takes care of any damage caused. As it's a gel, doesn't clog pores and retains moisture in the skin. 


Let me share now, how I am feeling after using Brihans green leaf pure aloe vera skin gel. Two weeks back Brihans sent me the gel to review it. Then onwards I have been using it twice daily, in the morning as the day moisturiser under my sunscreen lotion and and in the evening as night cream. When I got it i was bit worried about my skin . My skin combination one and in hot and humid weather it acts as an oily skin giving acne , redness, rashes etc. My face also was getting pale . But now I am really amazed by seeing the effects of the gel on my face. Firstly, my acnes are vanished and I  don't see any breakouts on my face as I used to before started using it. It has brightened my face and added a clear glow on my face. I use the gel after cleansing and toning, and as I apply it , I feel refreshed and relaxed and I feel a cooling impact on my face that I never experience before with any . I feel hydrated the whole day and night too. Here i want to remind you that don't use it alone at daytime, must apply a sunscreen lotion over it as the gel has no spf. Another effective use of the gel is after the waxing done. After waxing many of you may experience some infections, rashes, red bumps or itching. Here the gel works. It calms the skin and also heals other hazards . You can use it as the makeup base , as me , to protect your skin from harsh chemicals of the makeup products. So what do you think? Is it not a multitasking stuff? I think so dear beauties . That's why I am going to repurchase it as I  will finish this and I advise you to buy once and you will never wish to loose it. But you may be thinking where you are going to purchase. Yes they are here. 



So , are you buying  Brihans green leaf pure aloe vera skin gel?  As you buy please share your experience here on the comment section.  And  stay tuned for more reviews. Till then bye friends. 

#facegel, #indianblogger, #beautyblogger #skincare #aloevera. 


Please note : 

What I have written above, fully my own views. No one has forced me to write this way.  All the pictures are my own.  No one can use it without my permission. The brand logo I have downloaded from the brand website. 


Shreemayee chattopadhyay 


4 comments:

  1. https://gemsncoins.blogspot.com/2015/11/why-origins-or-sources-of-sapphire.html?showComment=1549433335080#c2217920099476212194

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I like your Blog! Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful Information. I bookmarked this link. Keep sharing good Articles. Addition to your Story here I am Contributing a more Similar Story Wonderful Health Benefits of Aloe Vera (Ghritkumari).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete